Juicing Tomato and Tabasco – a how to juice recipe guide.
This is a how to guide on juicing Tomato and Tabasco together into a delicious juice recipe. Fruit juice is a exciting, tasty, simple and fast way to boost your immune system, as it provides antioxidants and other nutrients which help maintain a strong and healthy immunological defense perimeter. Here is an exciting recipe which is not only super-healthy, but also super-tasty: Juicing Tomato and Tabasco!
Everything you need to make the following recipe – juicing Tomato and Tabasco – is fresh ingredients and a blender / or a juice press.
It does not really matter if you use a blender or a juice press for mixing the fruits / or vegetables; the result will be a super-healthy mix which covers a large proportion of the recommended “5 a-day” fruit and vegetable wise. The juice provides essential vitamins, flavonoids and other essential nutrients which help maintain a healthy lifestyle and also in some cases help inhibit cardiovascular disease. In a study by Aviram et al (2002) they found an inverse relationship between the intake of dietary nutrients rich in polyphenols and cardiovascular diseases. They also found that Pomegranate juice flavonoids inhibit low-density lipoprotein oxidation; which is the bad type of lipoprotein (lipids / fat).
Juicing Tomato and Tabasco juice
To finish this with a boom, I present the Tomato and Tabasco juice; a fresh, hot and zesty juice, which contains a lot of essential fibers, and also help maintain good eyesight
- Serving: 1 person
You will need:
Breville Compact Juicer: The design of this thing is absolutely first rate. Even down to the plug, which has a moulded loop so that it is easy to unplug and plug in! No tool is required to remove the basket, as in most other juicers. Breville uses a combo of ingenious design and magnets to hold it in place. Ease of use, fit and finish is perfect. CLICK IMAGE OR LINK to learn more.
- 250 g Tomatoes
- ¼ dl Watercress
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 stalk of celery
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2-3 drops of Tabasco (adjust to your own –haawtness- tolerance)
How to make it:
- Rinse tomatoes, cucumber and the celery, and mix the three ingredients in the juice press with the watercress. Add as much Tabasco as you would like. Add fresh basil leaves on top.
Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea is healthy because:
- The juice contains high amounts of beta-carotene and lycopene (found in tomatoes), which both are carotenes which have been linked to beneficial effects for eyesight. The juice also contains vitamins and dietary fiber, which are good for your immune system and digestion, respectively. Now, go to the kitchen and make some healthy, freshly mixed juice. Go on, treat yourself.
Other EXCITING juice recipes:
- Juicing Carrot and Ginger – Juice recipe
- Juicing Citrus and Chili – Juice recipe
- Juicing Grape and Cranberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Orange and Avocado – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pea and Basil – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pomegranate and Mint – Juice recipe
- Juicing Raspberry and Elderberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – Juice recipe
- Juicing Tomato and Tabasco – Juice recipe
Article: Juicing Tomato and Tabasco – a how to juice recipe guide.
By: Alexander Van Dorph, author of Cognitive Disturbance
Comments or suggestions? Say HI in the FORUM! 😀