Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – a how to juice recipe guide.
This is a how to guide on juicing Rosehip and Green Tea together into a delicious juice recipe. Fruit juice is a exciting, tasty, simple and fast way to boost your immune system, as it provides antioxidants and other nutrients which help maintain a strong and healthy immunological defense perimeter. Here is an exciting recipe which is not only super-healthy, but also super-tasty: Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea!
Everything you need to make the following recipe – juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – is fresh ingredients and a blender / or a juice press.
It does not really matter if you use a blender or a juice press for mixing the fruits / or vegetables; the result will be a super-healthy mix which covers a large proportion of the recommended “5 a-day” fruit and vegetable wise. The juice provides essential vitamins, flavonoids and other essential nutrients which help maintain a healthy lifestyle and also in some cases help inhibit cardiovascular disease. In a study by Aviram et al (2002) they found an inverse relationship between the intake of dietary nutrients rich in polyphenols and cardiovascular diseases. They also found that Pomegranate juice flavonoids inhibit low-density lipoprotein oxidation; which is the bad type of lipoprotein (lipids / fat).
Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea juice
Amazing juice packed with vitamin C and catechins (the active extract of green tea). Vitamin C stimulates collagen and elastin production, which maintains and repairs the tissues in your body.
- Serving: 1 person
You will need:
Breville Compact Juicer: The design of this thing is absolutely first rate. Even down to the plug, which has a moulded loop so that it is easy to unplug and plug in! No tool is required to remove the basket, as in most other juicers. Breville uses a combo of ingenious design and magnets to hold it in place. Ease of use, fit and finish is perfect. CLICK IMAGE OR LINK to learn more.
- 1 apple
- 50 g cleansed rosehip / haws
- 1 – 2 dl green tea
- 1 stalk of cinnamon
How to make it:
- Boil water with the cinnamon stalk in it, and make green tea. Wait for it to cool off, and then take out the cinnamon stalk and put it aside for decoration. Clean the rosehip / haws, and cut the apple into four pieces. Add the haws and apple into the juice press, before mixing the juice with the now, cold green tea.
Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea is healthy because:
- Rosehip / haws contain vitamin C which is needed for collagen / elastin production, two products which are essential for arterial elasticity, healthy skin, joint tissue and bone structure. Green tea also has several health benefits, and has been linked to anti-cancerous effects along with other health benefits such as increased metabolism.
Other EXCITING juice recipes:
- Juicing Carrot and Ginger – Juice recipe
- Juicing Citrus and Chili – Juice recipe
- Juicing Grape and Cranberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Orange and Avocado – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pea and Basil – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pomegranate and Mint – Juice recipe
- Juicing Raspberry and Elderberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – Juice recipe
- Juicing Tomato and Tabasco – Juice recipe
Article: Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – a how to juice recipe guide.
By: Alexander Van Dorph, author of Cognitive Disturbance
Comments or suggestions? Say HI in the FORUM! 😀