Juicing Orange and Avocado – a how to juice recipe guide.
This is a how to guide on juicing Orange and Avocado together into a delicious juice recipe. Fruit juice is a exciting, tasty, simple and fast way to boost your immune system, as it provides antioxidants and other nutrients which help maintain a strong and healthy immunological defense perimeter. Here is an exciting recipe which is not only super-healthy, but also super-tasty: Juicing Orange and Avocado!
Everything you need to make the following recipe – juicing Orange and Avocado – is fresh ingredients and a blender / or a juice press.
It does not really matter if you use a blender or a juice press for mixing the fruits / or vegetables; the result will be a super-healthy mix which covers a large proportion of the recommended “5 a-day” fruit and vegetable wise. The juice provides essential vitamins, flavonoids and other essential nutrients which help maintain a healthy lifestyle and also in some cases help inhibit cardiovascular disease. In a study by Aviram et al (2002) they found an inverse relationship between the intake of dietary nutrients rich in polyphenols and cardiovascular diseases. They also found that Pomegranate juice flavonoids inhibit low-density lipoprotein oxidation; which is the bad type of lipoprotein (lipids / fat).
Juicing Orange and Avocado juice
A delicious juice mix which contains health-friendly fatty acids and vitamins that help strengthen your immune system.
- Serving: 1 person
You will need:
Breville Compact Juicer: The design of this thing is absolutely first rate. Even down to the plug, which has a moulded loop so that it is easy to unplug and plug in! No tool is required to remove the basket, as in most other juicers. Breville uses a combo of ingenious design and magnets to hold it in place. Ease of use, fit and finish is perfect. CLICK IMAGE OR LINK to learn more.
- ½ Avocado
- 150 g melon
- ½ Orange
- 4 stalks of fresh coriander
- Ice cubes
How to make it:
- Add the peeled avocado and coriander into a blender. Secondly, add peeled melon and orange into the juice press. Mix this with the avocado. Add ice cubes and an additional coriander stalk, serve cold.
Juicing Orange and Avocado is healthy because:
- As mentioned earlier, this juice contains essential fatty acids which are good for your heart and cardiovascular function. In addition to this, the avocado supplies you with a large quantity of fibers which are good for your digestion. Also, the orange and melon contains a high amount of vitamin C, which help strengthen the immune system, by adding to the antioxidant VS free radical ratio.
Other EXCITING juice recipes:
- Juicing Carrot and Ginger – Juice recipe
- Juicing Citrus and Chili – Juice recipe
- Juicing Grape and Cranberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Orange and Avocado – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pea and Basil – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pomegranate and Mint – Juice recipe
- Juicing Raspberry and Elderberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – Juice recipe
- Juicing Tomato and Tabasco – Juice recipe
Article: Juicing Orange and Avocado – a how to juice recipe guide.
By: Alexander Van Dorph, author of Cognitive Disturbance
Comments or suggestions? Say HI in the FORUM! 😀