Juicing Grape and Cranberry – a how to juice recipe guide.
This is a how to guide on juicing Grape and Cranberry into a delicious juice recipe. Fruit juice is a exciting, tasty, simple and fast way to boost your immune system, as it provides antioxidants and other nutrients which help maintain a strong and healthy immunological defense perimeter. Here is an exciting recipe which is not only super-healthy, but also super-tasty: Juicing Grape and Cranberry!
Everything you need to make the following recipe – juicing Grape and Cranberry – is fresh ingredients and a blender / or a juice press.
It does not really matter if you use a blender or a juice press for mixing the fruits / or vegetables; the result will be a super-healthy mix which covers a large proportion of the recommended “5 a-day” fruit and vegetable wise. The juice provides essential vitamins, flavonoids and other essential nutrients which help maintain a healthy lifestyle and also in some cases help inhibit cardiovascular disease. In a study by Aviram et al (2002) they found an inverse relationship between the intake of dietary nutrients rich in polyphenols and cardiovascular diseases. They also found that Pomegranate juice flavonoids inhibit low-density lipoprotein oxidation; which is the bad type of lipoprotein (lipids / fat).
Juicing Grape and Cranberry juice
A super-healthy, incredibly tasty juice which is packed with antioxidants linked to anti-cancerous and other beneficial effects.
- Serving: 1 person
You will need:
Breville Compact Juicer: The design of this thing is absolutely first rate. Even down to the plug, which has a moulded loop so that it is easy to unplug and plug in! No tool is required to remove the basket, as in most other juicers. Breville uses a combo of ingenious design and magnets to hold it in place. Ease of use, fit and finish is perfect. CLICK IMAGE OR LINK to learn more.
- 100 g Red, seedless Grapes
- 50 g Cranberries
- The juice from ½ lime
- 1 dl mineral water / soda water
- Ice cubes
- Lime slices
How to make it:
- Press / blend the preferentially seedless grapes and fresh (or frozen) cranberries. Add the lime juice, and mix it out with mineral / soda water. Serve with ice cubes and slices of lime.
Juicing Grape and Cranberry is healthy because:
- The grapes and cranberries provide vitamins and flavonoids essential to maintain a healthy immune system. Through boosting the immune system with antioxidants they help fight off simple disease and possibly also much more serious disease, such as cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancer. It has also been stated in several studies that cranberry juice has a beneficial effect on-, and may decrease incidence of recurring urinary tract infections.
Other EXCITING juice recipes:
- Juicing Carrot and Ginger – Juice recipe
- Juicing Citrus and Chili – Juice recipe
- Juicing Grape and Cranberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Orange and Avocado – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pea and Basil – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pomegranate and Mint – Juice recipe
- Juicing Raspberry and Elderberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – Juice recipe
- Juicing Tomato and Tabasco – Juice recipe
Article: Juicing Grape and Cranberry – a how to juice recipe guide.
By: Alexander Van Dorph, author of Cognitive Disturbance
Comments or suggestions? Say HI in the FORUM! 😀