Juicing Carrot and Ginger – a how to juice recipe guide.
This is a how to guide on juicing Carrot and Ginger together into a delicious juice recipe. Fruit juice is a exciting, tasty, simple and fast way to boost your immune system, as it provides antioxidants and other nutrients which help maintain a strong and healthy immunological defense perimeter. Here is an exciting recipe which is not only super-healthy, but also super-tasty: Juicing Carrot and Ginger!
Everything you need to make the following recipe – juicing Carrot and Ginger – is fresh ingredients and a blender / or a juice press.
It does not really matter if you use a blender or a juice press for mixing the fruits / or vegetables; the result will be a super-healthy mix which covers a large proportion of the recommended “5 a-day” fruit and vegetable wise. The juice provides essential vitamins, flavonoids and other essential nutrients which help maintain a healthy lifestyle and also in some cases help inhibit cardiovascular disease. In a study by Aviram et al (2002) they found an inverse relationship between the intake of dietary nutrients rich in polyphenols and cardiovascular diseases. They also found that Pomegranate juice flavonoids inhibit low-density lipoprotein oxidation; which is the bad type of lipoprotein (lipids / fat).
Juicing Carrot and Ginger juice
A simple and healthy juice containing carrot and ginger. Ginger contains essential fatty acids, which is good for your skin complexion and gives your skin a healthy looking appeal, and it also act as a natural blood thinner, which is supposed to act positively in a ‘passionate’ setting as the touch sense is reinforced.
- Serving: 1 person
You will need:
Breville Compact Juicer: The design of this thing is absolutely first rate. Even down to the plug, which has a moulded loop so that it is easy to unplug and plug in! No tool is required to remove the basket, as in most other juicers. Breville uses a combo of ingenious design and magnets to hold it in place. Ease of use, fit and finish is perfect. CLICK IMAGE OR LINK to learn more.
- 200 g Carrot (peeled)
- 2cm of fresh ginger root (peeled)
- 2 teaspoons of hazelnut oil
- Orange slices
How to make it:
- Peel the ginger root and carrot before placing them in the juice press / blender. Stir the 2 teaspoons of hazelnut oil into the juice. Serve cold with slices of orange. MmmMm…! Taste the wellness!
Juicing Carrot and Ginger is healthy because:
- Carrots naturally contain high amounts of beta-carotene, which is supposed to be good for your immune system. The juice also contains high amounts of essential fatty acids, which is good for your skin complexity as it keeps the cell walls smooth and allows for efficient nutrient exchange and waste product removal.
Other EXCITING juice recipes:
- Juicing Carrot and Ginger – Juice recipe
- Juicing Citrus and Chili – Juice recipe
- Juicing Grape and Cranberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Orange and Avocado – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pea and Basil – Juice recipe
- Juicing Pomegranate and Mint – Juice recipe
- Juicing Raspberry and Elderberry – Juice recipe
- Juicing Rosehip and Green Tea – Juice recipe
- Juicing Tomato and Tabasco – Juice recipe
Article: Juicing Carrot and Ginger – a how to juice recipe guide.
By: Alexander Van Dorph, author of Cognitive Disturbance
Comments or suggestions? Say HI in the FORUM! 😀